Thursday, January 17, 2008

Touched by Sufi wisdom & Pandora's Box


Ever since I danced the 21 praises of Tara and met up with B, I have been using "The Sufi Book of Life" to answer my questions regarding my recent life changes. Doubt and fear crept in for a second or two and I just ask the book not for soothing conformation, but more insight into my sufi-dom. I have put out the word that I am looking for some spiritual friends via witchvox and have surprisingly found a Universal Dance of Peace group in SLO to join. I am yearning to make connections with like-minded people in the areas I enjoy: yoga, bellydancing, goddess spirtuality, ritual dancing, knitting, beading, etc.


Last night, I was wrestling with my desire to reconnect with GR, yet now I live even farther away. I am just trusting the Goddess as a bigger picture to this plan, a mystery I can't see.

No comments: