Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The silence is broken: An Update

I'm back to chat/blog my way through my existence. Regrouping for the next two months of the second module of  500 hr. advanced yoga teacher training. I have some homework to turn in. A brief paper on the Gita, well, not the whole thing! More like a study guide or outline questions and insights. The advanced pranayama (breathwork) hasn't quite become ritual, yet almost daily...I have had a few missed days...I am scheduled to receive a personal mantra for meditation and plan to use this mantra while I knit one item just to test a little theory of mine...can you guess what a knitted garment would feel like if its intention and hours of creation were devoted to a single  mantra of peace, love, abundance, ect.(not to mention the benefits of the practice the knitter would receive in the process) Imagine it...I been dreaming about it......
One way to blend my practices together...:>

So my next project on raverly....om knit.

No comments: