Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Conversations with God

As a member of Spiritual Cinema, I had the pleasure to watch this month's feature film Conversations with God based on the Neal Walsh book. I and my partner P where greatly moved by this film. A friend of ours called me today out of the blue. His life journey sounds much like Neal's and at the moment he is at rock bottom: unemployed, and fearful. I hope the private movie showing of this movie and "The Secret" might help him along the right path.
Since I have began my life's purpose, I find myself spending "the word" of the unique divine within each of us through yoga, meditation, bellydancing and energy bodywork. I am amazed at the twists and turns I have created to get to the place I am today. Movies from Spiritual Cinema have inspired me and I am grateful for the work they do as the messengers. Thank you.

Namaste,

Alysha

No comments: