Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Universe Works faster when you are following you lifes purpose...

Well, my life has been a wonderful whirlwind of educational adventure. I have finished my yoga teaching training last Dec. and have been working at two spas (Birdwing Spa and Enso Day Spa) in order to earn a living. I have also continued my thai yoga training and putting my plans to going to Thailand Dec. 2007 into action.
More updates: My job at Birdwing spa has changed and evolved so much....I am doing web development plus working as a yoga and fitness instructor. Recently, I have been going through training for the spa treatments such as herbal wraps and scalp massage. I am excited to continue my spa service training with Linda (spa manager & head chef). I am so grateful to Linda for convincing the owner to offer my thai yoga therapy services on a regular basics. Birdwing was going through a slump in clients and day spa guests, but now has tripled its clients due to the latest addition D, our marketing and spa director. Her new energy has really made a HUGE difference in how the business is run. Change was so badly overdue! I am happy to see positive energy and the laws of attraction at work here.By the way, the movie "The Secret" was life inspiring to me, D and everyone else I have been borrowing it to in the past few months.
Speaking of the law of attraction, Genesis Salon/Enso Spa yoga and bellydancing classes started out very strong and is now barely getting yoga students returning. I am trying hard not to take it personally, which has been easier since my hours at Birdwing Spa have increased dramatically. Surprisingly, my bellydancing classes have been such a hit with the locals in surrounding towns. In Jan. I was interviewed in the local Litchfield paper and the same story ran in the local Hutchinson paper, too. A few days later, I booked a performance date around Valentine's for the local Red Hats Tea party at the senior center. I also have been booking corporate yoga classes. The opportunities have been fast and furious. I am enjoying every moment!
I am hoping the Enso spa Spa Open House brings in more business to the yoga classes and massage therapists. Although, I am surprisingly not attached to my previously eight yoga/bellydancing classes at Enso Spa. Many other organizations are interested in my teaching talents and have offer their space to me for teaching bellydacing and yoga talents, so maybe I will be teaching in a different setting....who knows.
There were a several other lessons I learned since I was last here, but my partner is calling me to bed so I will continue the update tomorrow.

Namaste,
Alysha

No comments: