Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dancing Tara's


Moving into the dark times of reflection, I find irony in all of the family gatherings and expections. I recharge in solitude and this season is no different in that single respect. In fact this year P and I will be spending the holidays with both bio-families.
Last weekend I danced the prasies of Tara along with 23 other women and men. The experince was so opening, freeing. I am so grateful to B for putting the word out about the 21 praises of Tara dance. I made many friends in this intense workshop. Ivy is planning on start a local Tara dancing circle in Madison. I hope to partake in this group in the future. Check out the tara dhatu, the organization that keeps the teachings and dances of Tara alive. In the meditation of the dance, I have been moved to start the student-teacher program with possibly of starting and teaching a circle in Minnesota. The depths of Tara are just beginning to unfold before me in my dreams, visions of my divine self.

No comments: