Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thai Yoga Bodywork


A week ago today, I embarked on my level I Thai Yoga training at the Yoga Center in Mpls. This training was intense and totally worth my time and energy. I met and trained with a variety of people from different paths all interested in healing the world in one way or another. R from my yogi training group signed up last minute after I canceled our weekly asana practice class. I am glad I could share in her joy of healing work and attending the intensive. We plan on commuting together to the next training level and practicing on one other to put to memory the senqencing.

I enjoyed communing with others of a like mind outside of my yoga training group. I even met a women doing her yoga training from Yoga North studio in Duluth. M and I connected right away- I hope to see her at the next Thai Yoga training in Sept. for Level II.

I have already begun documenting my Thai massage sessions with my husband. Speaking of the boy, we are signing up for a Thai yoga bodywork partner class. I feel my dhmara calling....

Namaste,

Alysha


No comments: