Monday, May 28, 2007

Buzzzing

Last week Friday, I did get a hold of J at the RCG-I motherhouse. I am back in the Cella Program. The plan is the finish up finding all of my documentation for Cycle II and turn it into her before the next Cella weekend. I am waiting to join the Great Lakes Cella group, which is currently full, so I can keep J as my advisor until I graduate and become ordinated. So I will be starting Cycle III this winter with any luck after I get back from Thailand and studying Thai Yoga Bodywork in Chang Mai.
I have found most of my previous documentation, but I think I will re-work most of it since I am adding a new focus to my growing list of majors (Ritualist,Scholar/Teacher, Creatix and now Healer). I have a great deal of notes to work with, but I would like to review and be proud of my end results. I have also ordered the new cella books to compare the old program to the new since I can choose how I want to finish out the last three years in Cycle III. I wonder about if I need a mentor before Cycle III and declaring my intent to become ordinated...hmmm. Good questions.

No comments: