Thursday, May 03, 2007

Teaching from a holy humble man

My journey back to my home city of Madison has been a whirlwind of emotion. I am glad I am sharing this with the "yoga loft clan" as L calls us. I found MB at the gate yesterday and later A and his wife K as well as the girls. MB befriended a guy who drove all the way from Texas and is currently camping in town. I am grateful that everyone made it safe and sound to the Mad city.
The best part of the teachings yesterday was simply being in the present of His Holiness. The calm stillness that sweeped the Energy Center like waves as he entered even before the public could really see him-the knowingness of him was very powerful.I was tearing up at the first sight of him. His laughter and joking throughout the day. I found myself smiling and giggling as well without understanding the Tibetan language he was speaking. The translator tries to give the English verison, but the language misses the mark a bit. There are people of many nations, religions, and ethic backgrounds...coexisting together to study with the great humble master.

I am very grateful that I am here to learn, study, and heal myself. I have a full day of teachings and maybe a brief shopping trip to State St. I have been taking notes and journaling as I go and I will transfer more thoughts later.

Namaste,
Alysha

No comments: