Sunday, March 16, 2008

Booked to head to Washington the state...

After the train totally sold out, I found a plane ticket just my price..Yah! So I am going to the cosmology intensive that Jade is teaching. I spoke with K and Ade from my circle about rides and shelter. Ade will put me up one night and then we'll pick up Jade on Friday. I will be staying with K in Bellingham and flying out of Seattle on Monday.I feel I will be in good hands over the weekend. Hopefully, I will be able to get a plane ticket in June, too, for the cella circle weekend on Environment, I think. I have much to do before than...., but I ready should be focused on packing for this weeks adventure.

Erin at Tullius will be pleased I can work Wed. and Mon. nights for the speciality yoga classes:prenatal and gentle adaptive.

Anyways, I trying to figure out how to fit my yoga mat in my luggage for my checked bag. Hmmm....I will need my morning ashtanga.

No comments: